Manager Required for Nungarin
- Written by Tony Head
- Category: News
- Created: 27 April 2017
The Shire of Nungarin is located in the Wheatbelt region of Western Australia and has a population of approximately 230. Nungarin is situated about 40 kilometres north of Merredin and about 300 kilometres east of Perth and the shire covers an area of 1,164 square kilometres. Nungarin is a small but progressive RV friendly town with many attractions for the tourist, from natural beauty to an amazing heritage pub on the main-street and monthly market Sundays that fill the centre of town with market stalls.
• The Shire is hoping to attract a Manager with a family.
• The pool is a 25 metre with a toddlers pool.
• The position comes with a modern 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom transportable residence (a/c, heated, carport, neat garden) Council pays water with rent being $55 per week.
• Distance from house to pool is approximately 500 metres.
• The Pool has a gymnasium on site of which is a part of the position.
• Nungarin has a well established primary school and then a bus into Merredin (40 kms) for high school.
• Nungarin has the Kununoppin District Hospital 20 kms away for its health services.
• Nungarin has excellent and modern recreational facilities.
• In the off season the pool manager assists around town with general duties and our previous manager used to manager of the Nungarin Community Recreation Centre.
This position would ideally suit a young person with a family looking to gain experience in teh aquatic industry Council is prepared to offer an attractive salary package for the right person.
Nungarin is a small friendly community.
Chief Executive Officer