Pool Operators Position Available
- Written by Tony Head
- Category: News
- Created: 12 May 2017
Commercial Aquatics Australia (CAA) is one of largest and most experienced commercial pool company's in Australia, Specialising in all areas of the Aquatics Industry, we provide design, construction, renovation, filtration and service & maintenance for aquatic centres, schools, hotels, Hospital / Medical facilities and resort developments - Commercial Aquatics brings a wealth of experience to these specialised areas.
CAA are looking for a Technical Operator/Pool Cleaner to join our growing team on a beautifully presented and well-kept 6 star commercial pool, in the Perth metro area. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, and well-presented candidate who is looking for 40 hours per week, working outdoors to join our experienced team. Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
The role is available to a candidate willing and able to work the following shifts, every weekend of the year (including public holidays):
- Wednesday 11.00am – 7.30pm
- Thursday 11.00am – 7.30pm
- Friday 11.00am – 7.30pm
- Saturday 11.00am – 7.30pm
- Sunday 11.00am – 7.30pm
Please only apply if you are available and willing to meet these shift requirements.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Measuring and recording chemical levels of water bodies;
- Balancing of pool chemical levels of the water bodies;
- Inspection, recording and understanding of plant room controllers;
- Cleaning of pool shells, grating, skimmer boxes, scum lines, hand rails and ladders; and
- Inspection of tiles, liner, lighting and associated pool infrastructure.
To be consider for this role, candidates must have the following:-
- Must be prepared and willing to work the full-time hours indicated above;
- Previous experience working with swimming pools;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Group 1 Pool Operators Training Course highly desirable
- Current Police clearance or willingness to obtain one;
- Working with children clearance or willingness to obtain one; and
- Valid driver's licence.